Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:)

so i've been trying to begin this epic blog thing that i've had on my heart to share for some time now but my brain is running in circles of sanctification and hope and i keep getting off the subject i started out wanting to talk about and now it's late and not much makes sense because i must be tired . . . yet i can't stop because i'm so hyper about what God is teaching me so i want to share it with others and maybe tomorrow i can get back to the point that i'm reading this really good book called a heart of anger so stay tuned and sooner or later i'll get my thoughts together enough to hopefully build others up instead of driving them crazy with run on sentences that do not have an end just like the blog that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some buddy started typing it not knowing what it was that she wanted to say and she'll continue typing it forever just because this is the blog that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on . . .

No comments: