Saturday, April 26, 2008

For all you frisbee buffs out there, have I got a deal for you!

Not one, but two collectible Ultra-Star discs. While supplies last.
Just buy them, OK?

The yellow one is the 1982 sectional Championships Ultra-Star disc with no flight rings and has yet to be engraved.

The white one is a 1981 Ultra-Star never released test design.

Name a price, I guess. I haven't had the heart to actually use them. They're not special to me, but I figure somebody would like to hang them on their wall. I just won them in a raffle. I'd rather have a couple of plain ol' Ultra-Star discs to use.


2 comments:

Deaver said...

hmm, i can't imagine why Adam wouldn't want these. :)

christopher said...

i don't know about the frisbees... but more pics of the fam would be coo. :)


glad you guys have a blog now... i'm trying toget the hastings to do itnow too... but we'll see.